Saturday 18 October 2014

Happy birthday Sunny Deol

I crushed the Pakistani team in an Online Age of Empires match and I said:
“Humara Hindustan zindabad tha, zindabad hai, aur zindabad rahega!”
The registrar of my college said that I won’t be getting the degree in time and I said:
“Ek kagaz par mohar nahi lagegi ... toh kya Mishra BTech nahi pass kar paayega”
When I confronted the eve-teaser, he threatened to beat me, this one magically came on my lips:
“In haathon ne sirf hathyaar chode hai ... chalana nahi bhoole”
When Sajjan Kumar was declared innocent, I quoted this:
“Tarkih par tarikh, tarkih par tarikh, tarkih par tarikh, tarkih par tarikh milti rahi hai ... lekin insaaf nahin mila my lord, insaaf nahin mila ... mili hai toh sirf yeh tarikh”
When a subordinate at office asked for a leave citing personal problems, I said:
“Zindagi ka doosra naam problem hai”
When a follower gets abusive on the page:
“Chilaaoo mut ... nahin toh yeh case yahin rafa dafa kar doonga ... nah tarikh nah sunwaiee, seedha insaaf woh bhi taabartod”
This man has gives us some of the most memorable quotes of all times. Truly Angry and the biggest icon of Machismo in Bollywood and not to forget his “Dhaai kilo ka haath”
Sunny Deol (born Ajay Singh Deol, 19 October 1956) born to veteran Bollywood actor Dharmendra older brother of actor Bobby Deol is an Indian film actor, director and producer. During the duration of his career, he has won 2 Filmfare Awards, as well as 2 National Film Awards.


No comments:

Post a Comment